Our clients are our most valuable asset and we want to ensure that they are at the heart of our financial advisory services, by providing them with the highest standard of advice and services. The Board is responsible for charting the corporate policy and strategy to deliver the fair dealing outcomes to clients. The Board then oversees the senior management team (led by the CEO) in implementing the corporate policy and strategy approved by the Board.
Our Board of Directors and senior management are fully committed to thoughts and actions that can deliver the 5 fair dealing outcomes:
• Clients have confidence that when they deal with us as a financial institution, fair dealing is central to our corporate culture
• We offer products and services that are suitable for their target client segments
• We have competent representatives who provide clients with quality advice and appropriate recommendations
• Clients receive clear, relevant and timely information to make informed financial decisions
• We handle client complaints in an independent, effective and prompt manner
By continuously reviewing and modifying our processes, we pledge to undertake the following to the delivery of fair dealing procedures to our clients and stakeholders.